Acupuncture + Holistic Medicine
Denver Acupuncture Rates and Services
UPDATE : WE REOPEN MAY 9th!
I want to take a moment to let you know what I will be doing to ensure your safety and health. Although I have always practiced optimal sanitation at my clinic there are a few additional steps that we have added to make sure that everyone is safe.
The new protocols for Wellnest:
- As usual if you experiencing a cough, fever, fatigue, or shortness of breath please stay home. There will be no charge for a late cancellation during the pandemic. If you are experiencing this symptoms I’m happy to set up a telemedicine appointment with you.
- I will be contacting you 24 hours AND 1 hour before your appointment via text. This is to screen you for the above symptoms.
- I ask that the day of your appointment you take your temperature at home. If it is above 99.6 degrees please cancel your appointment. In the next few weeks I will be implementing a no-touch temperature reading in my office before your intake.
- I require that all patients wear masks- I ask that you bring your own (cloth masks are fine). If you are not able to bring your own mask or if you forget one, a surgical mask will be provided for you.
- When you enter the office I will great you with some hand sanitizer.
- My furniture (except for the treatment table) will be covered in Vinyl. This is so that I can easily wipe everything down with disinfectant that is approved by the EPA to kill the human coronavirus.
- On a similar note, I will schedule people with a half hour gap in-between patients. This half an hour gap is so I have time to spray and wipe down all the furniture, the treatment table, celluma infrared light (if you’re receiving my cosmetic acupuncture treatments), doorknobs, and all other surfaces. The disinfectant that I use at my office only has to sit on surfaces for a few minutes to kill the human coronavirus.
- I will CONTINUE to change sheets and pillowcases for EACH patient. This is nothing new. I have them bleached and washed in hot water at the end of the day.
- Blankets and the warming pad will be removed from the office.
- Pillows now have a vinyl cover which are washed down with disinfectant between patients.
- Lastly, payment will be contactless. I will not be accepting cash. Venmo payment is the best option as it is limits our contact the most, however, I will accept credit card numbers and manually put them in myself. This decreases the amount of surfaces you and I both touch, including your methods of payment.
We are here to support you
- $45/telemedicine Virtual Call: 60 minute session
- $95/first session
- $75/ all subsequent sessions
- $125 individual /Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Package of 9 cosmetic treatments get 1 free= $1,125 (10 treatments total.) ***10 appointments recommended
- $250/Home Visits
+ Electro acupuncture
+ Nutritional counseling
+ Meditation and more
Acupuncture prices vary from first to subsequent sessions, to packages.
Accepted forms of payment: checks, cash, Mastercard, American Express, and Visa.
The insertion of very fine, sterile, single-use needles placed in specific acupuncture points to assist in rebalancing organ and biomechanical disharmonies.
This involves the burning of an herb Artemesia Vulgaris-either on the top of a needle or held up to the skin at a distance. This is used often in patients who are dealing with cold or stagnant conditions such as certain types of abdominal cramps.
This is essentially a massage that is targeted towards the meridians and acupuncture points. It is used for a variety of conditions.
Rubbing of the skin with a jade tool to facilitate the circulation of blood
Tips and support to help you reach a goal and make changes to better your life!
The acupuncture needles are stimulated with an electric current delivered from a machine. This is often and effectively used in patients dealing with pain.
This involves the use of glass or plastic cups that are placed on the body with suction to help remove toxins and muscle tension. They are used often in patients with immune issues such as a cold as well as for pain. Cupping can assist in pulling lactic acid buildup out of the muscles allowing the lymph to flush it out of the body. It is also great for allowing more oxygen and blood into the surrounding tissue..
Prescription of herbal formulas consisting of about 5-15 herbs that are individualized for each patient’s condition and constitution.
Specific foods can be added or avoided to help strengthen the body’s natural ability to heal.
Life’s secret weapon! It can help you build a positive internal landscape by developing a meditation practice that will help you through externally turbulent times.
“I first sought out acupuncture through Garryn because I was experiencing some leg cramps due to all the miles I’d been running. Garryn was extremely professional from the onset and made me feel right at home. I explained what had been taking place within my body and Garryn listened intently in a way that no other acupuncturist I’d visited ever had before. Once I was finished, Garryn took the time to walk me through the acupuncture process and highlighted that I’d need 6 treatments to see results. I saw her twice a week for three weeks and sure enough by my sixth and final treatment my pain was completely gone!! I still continue to go to Wellnest Denver Acupuncture Clinic now, just on a less frequent basis. I would recommend anyone to Garryn- she truly has a way with this practice and she can even prescribe herbs if needed!”
– Dana U.